From I hate almost all software:
There will come a point where the accumulated complexity of our existing systems is greater than the complexity of creating a new one. When that happens all of this shit will be trashed. We can flush boost and glib and autoconf down the toilet and never think of them again.
Games that I'm currently playing:
- Toodee and Topdee I hate multi-character platformers. It's usually gimmicky and not really fun. But I've been enjoying this game so much. It pulls off a fun, challenging puzzle platformer. With level bosses!
- Boyfriend Dungeon It's supposed to be just a hack'n'slash. And then all of the sudden you are stuck managing 4 different dates and caring about their personalities.
Games that I finished in the last couple months:
- Dishonored from 2012. The transport mechanic is way too fun. Amazing stealth. Fun story.
- Death's Door like Titan Soul and Zelda had a baby. I 100% it all the way to the true ending. It probably would be better with a map system, but it's a very fun game.
- Mini Motorways It's Mini Metro 2. But much better.
- Gutwhale Stuffed Wombat is a craftsman. This game kept me coming back and hating it for being so small. But it's extremely fun. True ending.
- Battlefield 1 from 2016. Single player only. Such a great FPS.
- Dishonored 2 also from 2016. I think it's a bit worse than the first one. But it's still extremely fun.
- An Elastephantastic Adventure is one of the most fun puzzles games I've played in a long while.
- Secure another amazing puzzle game.
Media from July.
- Shiva Baby sugar daddy + ex-girlfriend + parents at a shiva. It's a very nic movie.
- In The Heights I'm a big Lin-Manuel Miranda fan, so it's easy to love this. Also, Melissa Barrera.
- Dave S01 It's fun to love-hate a narcisistic man-baby marketing guy that becomes a commedy white rapper.
- Why Women Kill S01 / S02 The Seinfeld of murder shows.
- Better Things S01 Pamela and Louis are genius.
- Hacks It made me laugh and it made me cry. The last few minutes of the last episode are at the same time obvious and extremely nice.
- Miracle Workers S02 First season was okeyish, but I really enjoyed this season.
- Dr. Death It's a bit creepy to hear all those bone breaking sounds, but it was fun to watch without knowing the real story.